the lion king
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for all lion king lovers.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scar, the villain!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kbye

Kbye

Scar, the villain! Empty
PostSubject: Scar, the villain!   Scar, the villain! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Scar

Scar, the villain! Scar.Expected

What does everyone think of Scar? He's the villain of The Lion King. I personally like him more than any character of The Lion King because of his personality and looks. Also, his past is unknown so you can have many theories on what happened to him as a cub (apart from him recieveing the scar from the water buffaloes).
Back to top Go down
LadyAnette

LadyAnette

Scar, the villain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar, the villain!   Scar, the villain! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:18 pm

I have always liked Scar. I would pity him whenever I thought of him as a little cub wanting to be
accepted from his father. But moraly, I think he is quite evil. Twisted Evil lol
Back to top Go down
kiara
Admin
kiara

Scar, the villain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar, the villain!   Scar, the villain! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:15 pm

if he didn't kill mufasa and try to kill simba, i wouldn't mind him as much as i do. he's not too bad i suppose.

kiara x
Back to top Go down
http://iceage.forumotion.net/index.htm
LadyAnette

LadyAnette

Scar, the villain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar, the villain!   Scar, the villain! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:57 pm

I AM really upset he killed Muffy I'm sad to admit. But all in all, he's a good char! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scar, the villain! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar, the villain!   Scar, the villain! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scar, the villain!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the lion king :: lion king stuff :: lion king discussion :: characters-
Jump to: